Perhaps you have found that perfect fabric—the one that will accentuate other elements in your room. At Salamander, we are all about giving you a choice, which includes letting you supply your own upholstery material for your hand made Seating, if you choose to do so.
What you will need to do
- One 12 x 12 non-returnable sample of each material for testing. Upon approval, Salamander will provide the required yardage/square footage of material to be supplied based on model requirements.
- Complete C.O.M. and Request for Quote forms, download here.
- Send forms and samples to:
Salamander Designs Ltd.
Attn: Salamander Seating C.O.M.
811 Blue Hills Avenue
Bloomfield CT, 06002
DISCLAIMERS, POLICIES & WARRANTY
- Customer is responsible for all the supplied cover material. Fabrics must be supplied in continuous rolls 54" wide and leather is to be supplied in full hides. Cut yardage and partial pieces will not be used. Defective materials will be rejected and returned.
- Salamander Designs will not be responsible for transportation of material to factory.
- Material will be applied using standard manufacturing practices, and appropriate care will be exercised to assure efficient utilization of the supplied material. If additional material is required, the customer will be responsible to provide it.
- Materials will be applied in a random fashion.
- Standard Salamander Designs Freight Program applies. See your Salamander representative for details.
- All chair orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE, no exceptions.
- Salamander DOES NOT WARRANTY the customer owned cover material, but ALL other Salamander Designs warranty policies apply.
- Lead time is 6 weeks after material has been received by factory.